Retribution Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution Clan Forum

Forum for the Online Gaming Clan Retribution.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Dental Practice
Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 pm by robin001

» Good dentist in Austin
Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:23 pm by georgexxx

» princess 69 hentai princess 69 hentai online
Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:03 am by Guest

» don't assume all on-line dealers tend to be legitimate. instruction trained
Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:36 am by Guest

» pussy bukkake pictures
Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:44 am by Guest

» Can Method Of Cooking Vegetables Influence Tooth Decay?
Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:39 pm by Guest

» play for free slot machines
Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:17 pm by Guest

» pharmax fish oil
Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 am by Guest

» give a dog asprin
Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:16 am by Guest

Top posters
FloppyMarlin
Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_vote_lcapHalo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_voting_barHalo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_vote_rcap 
HeavenlySaint88
Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_vote_lcapHalo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_voting_barHalo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_vote_rcap 
WykdJester
DarkDigitalRetribution
daddyQWIKscope
SaintNick10
Stychez
SOF223
DrunkenShaman88
Sgt Fireblade
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:44 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is georgexxx

Our users have posted a total of 1230 messages in 215 subjects
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkDigitalRetribution
Squad Leader
DarkDigitalRetribution

Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More   Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:12 am

Hello ladies and gentleman, lets get right to this. First off! Emblems.

Emblem: We shall don the conical cap of the Jolly Roger. This is to ensure the enemy KNOWS we will kill them. The banner of death guides us all. (Emblem Primary/Secondary is white, background is black)

Armor: Armors will vary depending on where you are. As Squad Leader, I shall wear the ODST head and shoulders, and the HP/Halo body. Second in command (Still to be decided! You people are never fucking on when I am damn it! X___X) will wear the operator head variant, EVA shoulders, and the security body. All other members unless instructed otherwise, will wear either the air assault or Grenadier variants for their heads, UA Multi threat shoulders, and whatever body you wish.
NOTE: You can pick anything else you'd like people! You can have the custom visor colors and knee pads if you so desire, regardless of rank.

Colors: Base colors should be anything dark, secondary also dark. Anything goes ladies.

Rules and Game-play: YOU WILL NOT! Boot OUR PLAYERS in a game.
You WILL! Boot other players on our team if they betray you with malicious intent. Otherwise it's up to you.
YOU WILL NOT talk shit in lobbies BEFORE a game!
You WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES make jokes in lobbies or matches about someone being of a different ethnicity besides Caucasian! We can't have people thinking we are all racists and shit.

Anybody caught disobeying these rules will be dealt with accordingly according to the crime and severity of the act committed.

On a lighter note, every Friday is custom day. Basically we play custom variants that are popular (I.E: Infection Variants) and chill out for a day, unless the general consensus dictates otherwise.

Okay guys, that's about it. ALL THOSE IN MY SQUAD please do me a favor and comment below and tell me what you think. Oh, and Wykd? When ya see this? Let it be known that we are the Unforgotten. That shall be our squad name ladies.

-Unforgotten Squad Leader,Like a Star @ heaven Mikey-117 Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Stychez
Command Staff
Command Staff
Stychez

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More   Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:35 am

Good to see some organization. Good luck guys..even though you play gaylo
Back to top Go down
DarkDigitalRetribution
Squad Leader
DarkDigitalRetribution

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More   Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:14 am

Stychez wrote:
Good to see some organization. Good luck guys..even though you play gaylo

RE EDIT: Okay who the hell edited my post? -_- not funny! As I said before... brokeback redemption and Call of hax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More   Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Squad: Official Emblems, Armors and More
Page 1 of 1