Retribution Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution Clan Forum

Forum for the Online Gaming Clan Retribution.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Dental Practice
Nick - PS3 Division I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 pm by robin001

» Good dentist in Austin
Nick - PS3 Division I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:23 pm by georgexxx

» princess 69 hentai princess 69 hentai online
Nick - PS3 Division I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:03 am by Guest

» don't assume all on-line dealers tend to be legitimate. instruction trained
Nick - PS3 Division I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:36 am by Guest

» pussy bukkake pictures
Nick - PS3 Division I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:44 am by Guest

» Can Method Of Cooking Vegetables Influence Tooth Decay?
Nick - PS3 Division I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:39 pm by Guest

» play for free slot machines
Nick - PS3 Division I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:17 pm by Guest

» pharmax fish oil
Nick - PS3 Division I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 am by Guest

» give a dog asprin
Nick - PS3 Division I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:16 am by Guest

Top posters
FloppyMarlin
Nick - PS3 Division I_vote_lcapNick - PS3 Division I_voting_barNick - PS3 Division I_vote_rcap 
HeavenlySaint88
Nick - PS3 Division I_vote_lcapNick - PS3 Division I_voting_barNick - PS3 Division I_vote_rcap 
WykdJester
DarkDigitalRetribution
daddyQWIKscope
SaintNick10
Stychez
SOF223
DrunkenShaman88
Sgt Fireblade
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:44 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is georgexxx

Our users have posted a total of 1230 messages in 215 subjects
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nick - PS3 Division

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintNick10
Clan Member
SaintNick10

Nick - PS3 Division Empty
PostSubject: Nick - PS3 Division   Nick - PS3 Division I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Nick - PS3 Division HaloRemixed

Hey guys, My name is Nick. I am on the PS3 and I play Modern Warfare 2. Lets skip this part and go over to my Statistics shall we? Here we go.

Here are my statistics:
PSN: SaintNick10
KDR: 0.72
W/LR: 0.69?
Global Score/Kill rank: In the 900 thousands.
Gameplay tactics: Sometimes I like to run & gun with a silencer on my gun. Take my time and noobtube with OMA and Danger close but that class is only when I'm playing with my buds. OR, I try quickscoping/hardscoping which most of the time I fail but I only fail in public matches Very Happy . And if I'm with a team/party such as this clan. I go into percision mode. But if I'm pissed off, I just tryhard.

Maturity: Thats a tough part I have to explain. See, I'm mostly yelling at the TV if I'm pissed off enough... And troll people with messages, but I ONLY do that if I'm with people who tollerate it.. In this case I won't do it anymore if I'm accepted into this clan. I love to joke around and laugh, and not get serious 24/7, but only when needed.

Activity: I will come on this forum EVERY day. I come on the computer every day so this will most likely be my #1 priorty online. At the moment, I'm stuck between the 3.41 firmware with sony's dumbass gonna put that up. I have to wait and get my newer laptop from my house to download it from the PS3 site up to my thumb gig and put it inside my PS3 to play with it again. Until then, I'm on the computer and watching TV. If you've read all of this, thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Badass Santa (ROFL).
Back to top Go down
HeavenlySaint88
Clan Member
HeavenlySaint88

Nick - PS3 Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick - PS3 Division   Nick - PS3 Division I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Welcome to the clan Enjoy your Stay
Back to top Go down
http://www.retributionclan.forumotion.com

Nick - PS3 Division
Page 1 of 1